Developer’s Life 06-07.03.2018

Today I made significant progress on the Xamarin part. The code that my Generator App currently generates is not 100% working but it is very close because I managed to make it work after some additional changes to the generated code. After I backup/copy the working app on other place and execute my tool, I’ll see what exactly must be changed and very soon he Generator App will output correct and working code. Here are some screenshots:

  • List

  • View

  • Edit

 

Today I also worked on the iOS Breathe In App. I got stuck on one stupid simple adding Bar Button Item with Image. Nothing helps – neither setting up the menu from the designer, nor adding the items programmatically. I’ll continue the fight the next following days.

 

Share
Add comment